Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What the Heck??

Into the unknown, at least that is what it feels like for this ole fart. Shoulda studied "Greek" in school, maybe I woulda been a little more prepared as far as Computors and the Internet are concerned. But like anything in life, one can search, research, study which leads to a headache, or just jump in like I'm doing now. So this blog site is under construction and will contain, in the future, that which maybe is new or different and maybe tingle some old brain cells, which can only be a good thing.?? huh. I would hope that when I finally "hit the road" that I will meet those of like mind and currently free as the birds to wing their way accross the sky discovering the wonders of nature provided to us by our maker. At present, I am sitting here in the east, alongside one of the most famous Trout fishing rivers, known all over the world and not once have I accepted its invitation, sad.

7 comments:

  1. hey, you! i just discovered this! you haven't got anything to say since JANUARY???!! where's yer follower section....i want to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I gotta get used to this, sorry to say, forgot it.
    Hi cuzzin Kate, thanks for dropping by. Reckin I need to do a little studying on this ole Blog thingy, who knows when ah might have something relevant and half way inteligent to say, umm , not. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you been hidin' out on me here cuzzin'? I just put my blog down as a follower. So I guess that make you my leader. LOL!

    Hey put in here your cool pictures of the sun and moon over the lake. Maybe explain how you got into ham radio and some pics of your radios.

    If you can find out how to post that stuff, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make the stick furniture thats in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep Ted, that rustic furniture showing , is just some of the pieces I've done. Had a guy driving down the road one day, saw the stuff and bought it all plus some not shown, yeah, I can handle that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ted, yeah, I'll put some more pic's up, maybe, lol. I'll try to keep em clean.

    ReplyDelete