Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well, Maria has been bugging me to update and get offin mah rear, but, not being "up" on such things as blogs this will probably be closely akin to , say, adding anchovies to my favorite dish of icy cream, i.e., strawberry, such is life , huh?.
Life has such wicked twists and turns, one must be continuously awake and aware, ready to weave oneself thru the maze, I wonder why life must be so much like a puzzle, always searching for the right piece of the puzzle in order to continue on the path to fullment.
Presently, I am searching for a mode of transportation, preferably a van, which to me, will be my home on wheels, a choice that , to me, represents another piece to the puzzle, a situation that will me to wade thru this bumpy existence. Having spent 6 yrs. previously in a 20 ft. TT, one realizes that everyone has a built in "want button", a button that sometimes illicitly is designed to enhance the "bumps and potholes" in life. Once one realizes that the more simply one lives, the happier and more accomplished one turns out, why dosen't everyone realize this?
Having rambled thru this, reckin I will let it rest and find something productive to do for today.
Heres wishing all a productive and ingratiatingly satisfying day. Come on Maria, lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment